Setting up Safari on the iPad iOS 7
Add, Remove, & Set Up your Bookmarks on the iPad
Safari’s interface received a major overhaul with the new iOS 7 update. Even the simplest task can be confusing at first. I will teach you how to set up your bookmarks in this tutorial.
Removing Bookmarks on Safari iOS 7
1. Open the Safari browser and click on the book icon on the top right corner.
2. Click Edit.
3. Click the minus button next to the bookmark you want to remove.
4. Click Delete to confirm the deletion of the bookmark.
1. Navigate to the website you want to bookmark, and click on the additional menu icon on the top left corner.
2. Select the bookmark icon.
3. Click save to confirm the new bookmark.
The Favorites page is the homepage for the Safari browser.
For a guide on setting up the auto fill password function for Safari, click here.